Monday, January 21, 2013

Miniatures Up for Bid

This may be the first of many posts in which I am selling off a good chunk of my miniature wargaming gear. No, I am not leaving the hobby but I am consolidating as I embark in a new one - Arudino-powered UAV-based gyrocopters! More on that mouthful in another post.

The following link takes you to my ebay listings. If you win an auction, drop me a note for discounted (or perhaps free) shipping:
Austin's Ebay Goodies

I also have a good size collection of painted/based Tyranids (2 color airbrushed - but its still painted). Leave me a comment if you are interested in checking them out for a quick sale.

3 comments:

Tim said...

Yo dawg, you need to save those flaggelant bits for my acolytes.

Morgrim Dark said...

Tim, consider the bits yours!

Blogger said...

Trying to find the Ultimate Dating Site? Join to find your perfect date.