Friday, February 4, 2011

Exemplum: Temptations of a Well-Painted Army

GW has an excellent blog post here about a guy from Poland with a gorgeous marine army. Over the years, I have resisted playing a strictly power armor list. The closest I came to running marines was a Deathwing list that represented a short period of infatuation with terminators.

But when I see stuff like this, I sit back and think how cool would it be to have a small, elite force of very well painted miniatures that are an excellent representation of their background and visual aesthetic. For me, it would be robed, warrior monks backed up by fanatical chaplains who completely eschew any use of warp-tainted powers.

My kudos go out to Michal but getting picked by GW for a blog spot but also for putting together a truly stellar army.

No comments: